Saturday, March 17, 2012

always

Assalamualaikum & Hai

-WARNING: THIS POST MAY BE A LIL BIT ANNOYING-

Things that always came across my mind. I always wondering on what people think whenever they looked at me. BELIEVE me. I'm eager to know 'those' tiny little things that keep playing on their mind :O

I believe , i'm not the only people on earth who went through this 'bizarre dilemma'. *cricket sound* am i? hee.




BOOM! mayday,mayday! iz zit anyone inside ur head? PLEASE ROGER ME BACK spill it out dude. KAMON -.-"

*AHEM*, sorry. *reality hits*

Well i guess, it takes a trillion years to know all of that.

WAT TA HELL?? NOOOOOOO. it will end with a simple solution.

just ASK THEM



*cricket sound* ---------------> screw me -.-"

sorry for le carutmencarut :P


I told ya.






nota kecil:ignore the world, stay pretty :P
Thanks and have a blissful day :)

No comments: