Friday, August 12, 2011

no title

an eye for an eye , a tooth for a tooth . ngahaha. i mean , seriously guys , time passes to fast and i think i dont even remember , when the last time i brushed my teeth . HAHAHA. No la, it just a stupidos that came out from me . HEHE. lets get back to the bussines, did u ever get hurted?or did u ever hurted someone else? if u get hurt , what did you do? crying alone in the middle of night til dawn or just let it be, fall asleep and when u woke up, everythings will be back to normal. Its hard to say, but i do those things when i get hurted. I've been hurted a thousand of times, no offense but its true.Sometime, i just wanna ate those hurter. cut them into pieces, fries and put some BHN PERASA and yummy. HAHA, sdp hingga mjilat jari .HEHE, ciiiput~ NO LAA, i'm not FREDDY KRUEGER. The man who killed people in their dreams. Ugghh, i still wanna live my life,seeing sunset with my LOVE,have a kids, have a house near the beach and watch my sons grew up.yaaii, HAHA. another stupidos came out.HEE, everybody have a dream. so do i.

Thanks and have a blissful day :)

No comments: